Easy to use vector drawing and editing tools with powerful 2D machining strategies for CNC routing, milling or engraving.
Cut2D Pro and Cut2D Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. Both editions include tools for 2D design and editing and efficient 2D toolpath calculation.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback so toolpaths can be further optimized.
Cut2D includes the functionality demanded for complex work while remaining incredibly easy to use and affordably priced. The software is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists and in many other applications.
To decide which version (Pro or Desktop) is most suitable for you please review the feature list and links to the right.
In developing the Cut2D products we have paid a great deal of attention to not only maintaining our well justified reputation for ease of use, but also making many common operations even easier and more logical. This simplicity while being core to our development philosophy has been done without compromising the strategies and automation required for production level work.
Please take a look at the feature list and download the Free Trial Version to see for yourself the amazing ease of use, robustness and speed of the software.
Be sure to visit the Vectric forum and see what our users have been doing with the software and ask any questions you may have of existing customers.
Cut2D Desktop and Pro – Features
- Two-Sided Machining with Mutli-Sided 3D Preview Simulation
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools Including Smart Nsapping & Transform Shortcuts
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- File Import – DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SVG
- Image File Import – BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
Cut2D Pro Only – Features
- Work on parts larger than 24″x24″ (600mm x 600mm)
- True Shape Nesting for material optimization
- Toolpath Templates
- Merge Toolpaths
- Array Copy Toolpath
- Job Setup Sheets
- Gadget (scripting) support